Sunday, March 27, 2011

Starry Starry Night

This past Friday was my school "Spring Fair" called Starry Starry Night.  I volunteered in the "Walk of Fame" which is like a cake walk.  The children walked around to music and when it stopped they would stand on a square.  Each square was something to do with a famous character/person.  Ex:  Justin Bieber, Barbie, Sponge Bob,etc.  Brooke had fun walking around.  She was a dancing queen, too!  I really am not sure where she gets her moves!!!! 
This clown was funny.  He would ask each chid what their name was.  Then he'd say "Oh that was my dad's name, or that was my mom's name!"  It was funny to watch the kid's reactions.  The 5th graders figured it out, but the younger kids would look at him like whatever?!?!?  It's one of those things, you had to be there.  But, really I was laughing.  Brooke liked the clown, too!  He made her a dog balloon.  I was very scared of clowns when I was young, so I am proud of her.   
Brooke loved climbing, but needed some help.  My sweet student, Bella is helping her sister and then went over and helped Brooke get up to the top! 

No comments:

Post a Comment