Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So blessed to have helpers

I have been in my classroom this past week working on cleaning and organizing.  A former student, Liz came into visit me on the last day of school and she asked if she could come in and help me close down my room.  I was so excited to get the help.  She helped me Tuesday, and then today she helped again.  Also my Goddaughter, Marisa and her friend, McKenna came in and helped.  THANK YOU girls!!! I got so much done!
Then, after we worked, we all went to pick up Brooke at her school.  She was so happy to see all of us!  Pam and Amanda came back and got the girls. I took them all out for ice cream as a thank you!


Then, the girls left and I had to take Liz home.  We decided to go back to Shawnee and play on the playground with Brooke for a few minutes.  The clouds got dark, so we left after about 10 minutes.  "What a fun day!" says Brooke.


No comments:

Post a Comment