Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear Brooke...

I love you more than I can even explain.  I have been feeling so bad lately and wanted to write to express my feelings to you.  I am sorry I have been so irritable and don't seem to have much patience left.  It is the end of the school year and it is always such a stressful time for me.  I am sorry I come home so tired and don't have much left to give.  I just want you to know I love you ALWAYS AND FOREVER.  You are my miracle and I am trying my best as your mommy. Hugs and kisses...in a few weeks we will get to spend the summer together.  I will be able to give you more attention.  I am proud to be your mommy and I am proud of how much you have grown this year.  You are my sunshine and my joy.  I LOVE YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE MOON AND BACK!   

No comments:

Post a Comment