Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Tea

On Friday morning Brooke and I went to a Mother's Day Tea in her classroom.  When we first got there we sat in a circle and Miss Krista welcomed us.  Then, the chidren got to show us how they work in class.  After work time we went into a different room for the Tea Party.  The children had made mini cheesecakes....they were delicious!  Brooke was excited to give me the gift she made.  When I opened the bag and looked inside, her eyes got big and she said, "Do you like it, mommy?"  Of course, you know what I said!!!!  I don't just like it, I LOVE it!!!  A sweet watering can she made for me.  And, it had Hershey Hugs and Kisses in it!  YUM!  
Sweet Friends
So excited to show me what she made!  Thank you for the watering can, Brooke...so beautiful.
Brooke, I love you all the way to the moon and back!!!  This was a special day for me at your school.

No comments:

Post a Comment