Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall means change

Brooke is going to a different preschool this school year.  She misses her friends from Oxford, but she is meeting a lot of friends at her new school, Anna Mae Burdi.  The BEST part of her day is that she does not have to take a nap!!!  She is still struggling with transitions, but we have accepted it as part of her personality and we are trying to leave it in God's hands.  I will be honest it is very hard and stressful.  She yells at me and kicks and cries that she does not want to leave.  It is difficult to stay calm, but I don't have much of a choice.  Anyone reading this, please pray for both of us!  I am hoping she will get better at this soon. Here is another picture from my phone on the first day of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment