Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Imaginative play

It is so interesting listening to Brooke play house with her dolls, or today she was playing with her princess game and she was having the princesses talk to each other.  I was doing the dishes and heard her talking back and forth with each character.
                         Cinderella:  What's wrong? 
                         Belle:  It's ok, don't be afraid!
                         Ariel:  Jesus is watching over us!

TOO CUTE!!!!  In my  moments of frustration and feeling like a failure as a parent, then she does something like this.   I think, ok she IS learning something good!!! :) 

Later in the day I was reflecting on this and I started to pray..."Lead this child in your ways, give her strength and wisdom to continue learning.  Help us keep your words in our hearts, and continue sharing with others.    Jesus is by our sides in EVERYTHING we do.  Thank you Jesus for our daughter Brooke.  Help Matt and I be the BEST parents we can be.  We love her so much!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment